Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
The Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone will be officially revealed on Feb. 22, but thanks to the many leaks, Concept Creator shows us what the production version is probably going to look like. Unlike its predecessors, this third-generation model is going to ditch the falcon-wing folding design for a book-style form factor. The main screen measures in at 8-inches (2200 x 2480 resolution) and the secondary display will be a 6.45-inch (1160 x 2700 resolution) on the outside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Camera wise, we could be seeing a quad rear camera setup consisting of a 50MP main and a 16MP front-facing selfie camera. Other features include a Kirin 9000 processor and a 4,500mAh battery with 66W fast charging. There’s no word yet on pricing, but if it follows the previous models, it could retail at around $2,750 USD.
- Refined 2-in-1 Design: A new, revolutionary mobile experience with on-demand expansive viewing, seamless interactivity, and cinematic infinity displays; Folded, it’s a cell phone – unfolded, it’s a tablet
- Adaptive Flex Mode: Capture hands-free photos and videos from any angle, and control Android apps by using both halves of the large display; Preview on one half and video chat, record, browse, edit, and more on the other screen
- Productivity & Play: The latest Galaxy cellphone brings seamless integration of hardware and software, so you can multitask while using multiple apps; Enjoy wireless DeX productivity, which allows you to use a monitor or TV as a second to display for gaming, working, and more
- Power Packed: Advanced processor and impressive 12GB RAM give you fast and powerful performance for fluid multitasking and gaming with little lag — and 256GB internal storage gives your cellular phone the space to hold it all
- 5G Connectivity: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy Z Fold 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat