The Huawei Mate X2 may not be available stateside, but Jerry Rig Everything managed to snag an international unit for one of his famous durability tests. This $2778 USD mobile phone boasts two displays: a 6.45-inch outer display (2700 x 1160) and an 8-inch (2480 x 2200) inner display. Its AMOLED display is coated with polyimide for extra ruggedness, while its hinge is designed to withstand the test of time, even when grit is poured all over it. Read more for the video and additional information.
Other features include a Kirin 9000 5G chipset, 8GB of RAM, up to 512GB of internal storage, stereo speakers, and a 4,500mAh battery. Unfortunately, wireless charging is not available on this model due to the placement of the screens. Camera wise, it sports a 50-megapixel main sensor, 16-megapixel ultra-wide, 12-megapixel telephoto, and an 8-megapixel periscope telephoto sensor with 10x optical zoom.
- Refined 2-in-1 Design: A new, revolutionary mobile experience with on-demand expansive viewing, seamless interactivity, and cinematic infinity displays; Folded, it’s a cell phone – unfolded, it’s a tablet
- Adaptive Flex Mode: Capture hands-free photos and videos from any angle, and control Android apps by using both halves of the large display; Preview on one half and video chat, record, browse, edit, and more on the other screen
- Productivity & Play: The latest Galaxy cellphone brings seamless integration of hardware and software, so you can multitask while using multiple apps; Enjoy wireless DeX productivity, which allows you to use a monitor or TV as a second to display for gaming, working, and more
- Power Packed: Advanced processor and impressive 12GB RAM give you fast and powerful performance for fluid multitasking and gaming with little lag — and 256GB internal storage gives your cellular phone the space to hold it all
- 5G Connectivity: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy Z Fold 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat