The Hyundai Motor Group is one step closer to electrifying their entire lineup of vehicles with their latest concept, the Genesis X. This all-electric GT (Gran Turismo) coupe is now the brand’s fifth concept car, following the New York, GV80, Essentia, and Mint, but with a new take on sustainable luxury car design. This vehicle maximizes use of the Two Lines design element that Genesis is known for. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The Two Lines theme is applied throughout the interior and exterior, including electric charging devices, to embody the design language of future Genesis EV models. Other examples include the two-lined headlamps, which cut through the wheel arch, double-layered bumpers, two-lined Quad Lamps, and the two-lined lights around the charging port. There’s no word yet on if this concept will make it into production, but the first Genesis EV will reportedly be the GV60, a compact crossover SUV.
- Ultra-High Cell Capacity: The massive 20,000mAh cell capacity provides more than 5 charges for iPhone XS, almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 4 charges for iPhone 11, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- Advanced Charging Technology: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power accessories.
- Simultaneous Charging: Twin USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time. The USB-C port cannot charge other devices.
- Versatile Recharging: With both a USB-C and Micro USB input port, you have more options over how you recharge. Recharging PowerCore with a 10W charger will take approximately 10.5 hours, while recharging with a 5W charger will take approximately 20 hours.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore Essential 20000, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, lifetime* $25,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service. (USB-C cable, Lightning cable, and wall charger not included)
The car that we are unveiling today is a concept car that embodies the essential elements that Genesis pursues in its designs. Please take a moment to meet the future of Genesis design through this concept car, which embodies our brand’s progressive and audacious spirit” said Jay Chang, Global Head of the Genesis Brand.