The original Hyundai Pony, a compact rear wheel drive automobile, was manufactured from 1975 to 1990. Now you can see an modern version at Hyundai Motorstudio Busan in South Korea as part of its ‘Reflections in Motion’ exhibition, from April 8 through June 27. This electrified version features a matte silver paint, camera-based, fender-mounted exterior mirrors, pixelated round headlights and U-shaped taillights made of LED lights. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Swing around into the interior, and you’ll find doors made of premium materials that exude a classic feel, a modern lighting system, a smartphone cradle, voice-activated steering wheel, and a speedometer made of lighted vacuum tubes as well as other stylishly retrofitted design elements. In the trunk area, there’s a stainless steel case for all of your valuables or tools.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
Meanwhile at Hyundai Motorstudio Busan, the ‘Reflections in Motion’ exhibition invites visitors to explore and reflect on the interactive relationships between time and design as well as technology and styling, with various featured installations underscoring Hyundai Motor’s vision centered on enabling ‘Progress for Humanity’,” said the company.