The Ingka Group has just launched IKEA Kreativ, an AI-driven digital design experience. This offering from the largest IKEA retailer features an intuitive new experience that gives customers a lifelike, fully integrated way to design and visualize their own living spaces using their computers or smartphones.
Available on iOS and laptop users in the US, this app lets customers explore IKEA products, combinations, and design ideas in a gallery of over fifty 3D showrooms. Once you download the app, the built-in IKEA Kreativ Scene Scanner can be used to easily create editable and lifelike 3D replicas of their own spaces that can be edited as well as designed with IKEA products. However, this app still isn’t as fun as the IKEA SAVA Pizza Table.
- Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display. (Packaging may vary) Meta Quest packaging will continue to carry the Oculus name and logo during the transition to our new branding.
- Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real.
- Explore an expanding universe of over 250 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences.
- Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces.
- Come together in incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas as you take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers.
We’re working hard to help people imagine a better life at home, by fusing real technology advancements with fun and magical user experiences. We are super excited to share our first products and look forward to making these capabilities even more helpful and awesome in the years to come,” said Brian Totty, CEO and Founder of Geomagical Labs.