H/T: Car Scoops
Canada-based INKAS specializes in armored vehicles, and their latest project is based on the Mercedes-Benz V Class. Sporting the CEN BR6 armor level, it can withstand armor piercing rounds from a rifle, two hand grenade blasts detonated beneath the van floor, and protection all around the perimeter, including door seams as well as ceiling. Run-flat tires, a P/A system and emergency lights ensure that you’ll be able to keep going even when things get dicey outside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include a reinforced suspension to handle all the extra weight and larger brakes to help you stop on a dime. Step inside, and you’ll discover that most of the luxuries found in Mercedes-Benz vehicles are still here, like reclining leather seats with a massage function, 7-inch infotainment system, as well as a multitude of safety equipment. The sky is the limit, depending on your budget, but since each one is built to order, there isn’t a base retail price.
- Build the classic 1962 camper van packed with authentic features!
- Includes “V” shaped color split, “splittie” safari windshield, pop-up roof, textile curtains, “boxer” engine, wing mirrors and folding furniture
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Camper Van is over 5-inch high and 11-inch long
- 1334 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- Designed for Lego 10220, with this light kit, you can bring your volkswagen T1 camper van from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards,connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included) and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.