The upcoming episode of “Jay Leno’s Garage”, set to air on Wednesday (May 27) at 10P ET on CNBC will have Jay Leno taking the Tesla Cybertruck out for a drive with none other than Elon Musk. Not much information has been revealed about this segment, but we do know that in the full episode, you’ll see Elon Musk taking the truck through one of the Boring Company tunnels in Los Angeles. Read more for a preview and additional information.
One thing to note is that Elon mentions the production Cybertruck will be slightly smaller to make it road legal. On the bright side, this vehicle will now be able to fit in a standard garage. To be more specific, it is going to be roughly 3 percent smaller than the prototype version, but only affect the size of the cabin by about 1.5 percent.
- Young LEGO builders are introduced to the basics of engineering, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter toy, featuring an array of realistic features and functions!
- This cool truck for kids comes with adjustable car decks for seamless navigation to the upper and lower levels, vehicle locks and a tilting driver’s cab, plus a car with working steering and V8 piston engine.
- Kids get twice the fun as they discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with this 2,493-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter that rebuilds into the LEGO Technic Truck and Show Cars model.
- This LEGO Technic 42098 Car Transporter toy for ages 11+ is compatible in scale to the LEGO Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and is ideal for builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system.
- The LEGO Technic Car Transporter delivers hours of play and design exploration, measuring in at 8” (22cm) high, 33” (86cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide Blue car measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
I’m an enormous fan. We drove the Tesla Cybertruck and he’s received a boring machine which makes tunnels. [Elon Musk] says, ‘You want to see a tunnel?’ So he drives the [Cybertruck] into the tunnel, we’ve received a few quarter-inch on both sides and we’re 60 toes underground. We get to the tip of the tunnel and there’s an elevator, so we drive into the elevator and go up 6 or 7 tales and are available up in a man’s yard in El Segundo,” said Jay Leno.