Tesla CEO Elon Musk may not have let many drive the Cybertruck prototype, but now you can add former late night TV show host Jay Leno to that list. In this full segment, we get to see Elon with Tesla Chief designer Franz von Holzhausen speaking with Jay Leno before heading out for a drive near SpaceX headquarters, where The Boring Company also has a tunnel. Read more to see them take this giant truck through this underground space.
Despite its size, which Elon confirmed will not be shrunk, the powertrain is similar to that of the Model S/X, with an inductive rear motor and the Model 3’s permanent-magnet motor up front for the mid-range model. The other variants include a single-motor rear-wheel drive, or tri-motor with one front and two rear motors.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering as they construct and play with this super-realistic app-controlled LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator replica, with authentic detailing and advanced app technology
- This high-tech construction toy is powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise functionality for hours of immersive play
- Kids can choose from 4 control screens to drive, operate the boom and bucket, create movement sequences, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as power usage and drive distance
- This 4,108-piece LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100 replica, with lots of true-to-life details and an authentic color scheme, makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 12+
- This awesome LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator model measures over 15 inches (39cm) high, 25 inches (65cm) long and 10 inches (27cm) wide, and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play