The Jaybird X4 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are designed for sport, fitness, or just any outdoor activity, and you can get a pair for $49.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Aside from being sweatproof, the IPX7 waterproof rating means that these wireless headphones can handle any inclement weather you encounter: rain, snow or even accidental submersion down to one meter for up to 30 minutes. They feature new silicon fins and ultra-soft silicon tips in several different sizes, while Jaybird Comply Ultra foam tips boast thermo-reactive foam that conforms to your ear canals for a comfortable and secure fit. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 8 HOURS OF PLAY TIME Rechargeable battery provides 8 hours of bluetooth wireless play time on a 2 hour charge. Wireless range: Class 2 standard range 10m/33ft
- SWEAT & WATERPROOF IPX7 protection for gym and fitness workouts and running in all weather conditions
- SPORT FIT PLUS Comfortable headphone design runs over your ears for a secure sport fit or under for more relaxed situations
- COMFORTABLE FIT Interchangeable Comply Ultra thermo-reactive tips provide enhanced durability rich sound and conform to individual ear canals for a comfortable secure fit
- PREMIUM SOUND The Jaybird app provides Custom EQ allows athletes to customize sound EQ and save personal settings to the buds
Keep things organized with its Speed Cinch cord management system, which allows users to adjust the length of the cable to allow for the perfect under- or over-ear fit for them. On a full charge, expect up to 8-hours of continuous play time. Using the free Jaybird app, you can customize the sound profile so you can listen to music how it was meant to be heard. When taking calls, the omnidirectional mic lets your voice will be heard clearly in any environment allowing.
From trail runs and mountain bike rides to summit scrambles and deep powder days, our passion for the outdoors drives our innovation. The new Jaybird X4 embodies that spirit of versatility – it’s comfortable, rugged and fully waterproof to tackle any run, ride or trail in any condition,” said Jamie Parker, CEO of Jaybird.