Photo credit: Unnecessaryinventions
Apple AirPods are a must-have in many everyday carry bags, as they can not only be used for music, but hands-free calls as well as voice assistance. The main issue people have is not losing an earbud when their charging case isn’t nearby, and that’s where Unnecessary Invention’s BulkPods comes in. Simply put, it can simultaneously charge and store up to 48 AirPods earbuds, so should you lose one, or even two, there will be plenty more to replace them with. Read more for additional pictures and information.
In just 2018 alone, AirPods were Apple’s most popular accessory product, with approximately 35 million units sold, and for this year (or what’s left of it) 15.9-million units flew off the shelves in the first half. Tech analysts estimate that AirPods make up 60% of the global wireless headphone market, while 5-7% of Apple’s revenue from AirPods comes from replacement earbuds and cases.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
Our extraordinary charging case comes equipped with enough AirPods for when inevitably lose them each week. The included carrying lanyard will be the ultimate flex when this on your side. But wait did someone take my charge cord?,” said its creator.