At first glance, this appears to be a giant cheese wedge that a supermarket would use for advertising a product, but in reality, it may be the world’s first and only jet-powered cheese wedge. In addition to the afterburner, there’s a 6 horsepower gas engine to get you around town or just to a gas station. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the “Cheese-N-Ator” will set you back $16,000 USD should you want to park it in your garage. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
How do you control this bizarre vehicle? Well, fondue activates the afterburner while smoked cheese fires up a smoker. Its creator says the jet engine idles at 40,000 RPM and safely travels between 20 to 30 mph, similar to a standard go-kart. Even though you might gawk at the $16K price tag, it’s still a big discount from the original $35K asking price back in 2018. More information here.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building