Photo credit: Joe Doucet
Simply put, face masks are designed with function over form in mind, that is unless…you’re talking about Joe Doucet’s new creation. This stylish face shield comes with an integrate shield visor so you won’t have to worry about sunglasses. The minimalist design is basically a curved transparent guard fitted with dark sunglasses lenses and arms. Read more for additional pictures.
The designer says that studies have shown that face shields or visors are much more effective than traditional surgical style face masks, but in their current form, they’re uncomfortable and awkward to wear. To create this design, the face shield was modeled in Fusion 360 and then rendered in Blender.
- Alexa can show you more - With an 8" HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging - Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Be entertained - Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home - Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours - Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
Covid-19 is understandably going to have a long-term effect on how we re-engage with daily activities and the wider world. Until a vaccination is confirmed to be effective and rolled out through a global, mass immunization program, we all will have to integrate forms of social distancing and PPE into our daily routines,” said Doucet.