Ken Block is known for his crazy cars, and his latest project, the Hoonifox, is most certainly no slouch. It was designed by Ash Thorp, the same person who styled the new muscle-car-inspired Batmobile featured in the upcoming film The Batman. This vehicle is based on Ford’s Fox platform (1978-1993), complete with large hood / roof scoops, wide-body kit, WRC-inspired boxed fenders, rear window louvers, and a side-exit exhaust. Read more for a video and additional information.
Ken Block stated that the all-white Lamborghini Countach from Miami Vice was one of the big inspirations for Hoonifox. Currently, the vehicle features a livery similar to that of the black-on-black Hoonicorn Mustang. However, Thorp did provide renders of others versions, including an all-carbon and an all-white livery with all-white sponsor stickers.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building