Ken Block’s insane Hoonicorn is an all-wheel-drive drift machine powered by a twin-turbocharged V8 generating 1,400hp based on a 1965 Ford Mustang. The beast runs on methanol fuel, which helps the engine run quite a bit cooler than petrol. Rob Dahm’s four-rotor, all-wheel-drive Mazda RX-7 is definitely no slouch either. It has a tube frame chassis, a billet four-rotor engine generating 1,240hp, mated to a sequential transmission. Read more for the drag racing showdown and additional information.
As you can see, Ken Block easily won the first race after Rob Dahm’s hood flew up and shattered his wind rear windscreen. The second race still had Block winning, possibly due to Dahm’s right fender beginning to separate from the car. Last, but not least, the RX-7 finally won the third race after being given a head start.
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!