KFC Gaming is apparently a thing now, and they’ve just unveiled the KFConsole. This is the same Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food chain you grew up with, but they’ve pivoted to eSports, or so the internet thinks. However, it may be just a promotion for their KFC Esports Performance Burger. Whatever the case may be, this KFConsole is set to launch o November 11th, 2020. Read more for the trailer and additional information.
It features a leek bargain-bucket-inspired design, an innovative chicken chamber that lets you cook a meal while you game, a Zinger processor chip clocked at 11Ghz, cross-platform compatibility, and resolutions of up to 4k at 120 fps. If you ask us, this looks more like an air fryer than anything.
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks pounds; The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration
At KFC we’ve been continually astounded by the gaming community’s amazing response to everything we’ve done and we had to give back with something truly incredible. We wanted to give gamers the best gaming experience on the market, with the convenience of a home chicken supply and so the the KFConsole was born. We can’t wait to get into our fans’ hands later this year,” said Josh Benge, Brand Engagement Manager at KFC.