Photo credit: Eikon Motorsports
The Chevrolet Corvette C8 is a special vehicle straight from the factory, as it’s the very first mid-engine Corvette since the model’s introduction in 1953, differing from the standard front-engine design. Some might argue that the vehicle lacks in supercar flair, but Eikon Motorsports has you covered with their all-new lambo door conversion kit. Read more for a video of it in-action.
Eikon Motorsports new kit is quite affordable considering what you get, and currently, a pre-order will set you back $2,999 installed, but for those who don’t purchase one within the next 24-hours, the installed cost rises to $4,299. However, if you already have a mechanic and just want the kit, it’s priced at $2,699, complete with bolt-on hinges and two gas shocks for lifting the doors.
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate; There's even a ‘painting' of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, holiday or special-occasion gift
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO sets