Think of the Kia Concept EV9 as an all-electric G-Wagon that is built atop the company’s advanced Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP), starting with its sleek exterior profile, complete with a modern and sleek interior space that influenced with state-of-the-art technology. Both interior and exterior draw inspiration from the Water Element of Opposites United, Kia’s new design philosophy. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Yes, Kia’s iconic Tiger Face facade has been reinterpreted for the BEV era and can be seen on the Concept EV9. More specifically, its BEV-focused grille houses an intricate star cloud pattern display that is completely concealed behind the body panel of the vehicle when not in use. The machined 22-inch wheels contribute to its geometric appearance, while a triangular aero design piece controls the airflow around the wheel. Inside, there’s a massive 27-inch ultra-wide display that connects the Concept EV9 from the real-world to the virtual one, serving all of the driver / passenger requirements, including media, climate control and comfort. A production model should be released some time in 2024, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Kia’s goal to lead the industry in sustainable mobility solutions grows ever clearer with the introduction of Concept EV9. This concept identifies Kia’s deep understanding of our customers here in the US and the types of products and services that will help them lead the way into this important and pivotal era,” said Sean Yoon, president and CEO, Kia North America, Kia America.