Photo credit: The Stradman
You can install tracks on just about any vehicle, including the Lamborghini Aventador, but it isn’t always a good idea to do so. This supercar already sits low to the ground, so even on tracks, it’s still doesn’t have enough clearance to make it over snowy mounds. In this case, the ground was a bit too icy for the AWD vehicle to handle even with tracks, and it either needed to have studded versions or custom chains. Read more for two videos and additional information.
It’s powered by a 6.5L V12 engine generating 690 hp and 509 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed single-clutch automated manual by Graziano Trasmissioni. When not on tracks and snow, it can accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 2.9-seconds, while topping out at 217 mph, but on snow, it’ll be lucky to not slide around.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide