Lamborghini just unveiled the Huracán EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder, and it’as basically a droptop released earlier this year, but with more oversteer. It’s powered by a 5.2L V10 producing 610 horsepower and 413 pound-feet of torque, mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in just 3.5-seconds, while topping out at 201 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This 3326-pound supercar has a 40/60 weight distribution, riding on a set of 19-inch wheels, or an optional set of 20-inch wheels wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires. Its soft-top roof stows within 17 seconds under the rear hood, even while you’re driving at up to 31 mph. Inside, you’ll find an HMI 8.4” touchscreen that can also be used for telephone calls, internet access and Apple CarPlay. It hits dealerships this summer, priced from $229,428 USD.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The Huracán EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder doubles the driving fun, delivering raw driving pleasure with the opportunity to celebrate life outside. The driver is perfectly in touch with Lamborghini’s engineering heritage, experiencing the feedback and engagement from the set-up of a rear-wheel drive car where electronic intrusion is minimized, while enjoying the sense of freedom and spirit of life that only open-top driving provides,” said Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini.