Photo credit: Joaquin Obligado
Auto enthusiasts probably remember the Lancia Stratos Zero, a futuristic concept car that was first shown to the public at the Turin Motor Show in 1970. It was designed by Marcello Gandini, head designer at Bertone, and powered by a 1.6 L Lancia Fulvia V4 engine. It was best known for its wedge-shaped design and distinctive orange paint job. Industrial designer Joaquin Obligado decided to put a modern twist on it with the Lancia Cargo Stratos. Read more for additional pictures, a bonus video and additional information.
Unlike the Stratos Zero, the Cargo Stratos does not have standard doors, but instead has occupants enter the vehicle by opening the windshield upwards.Inside, you’ll find a 1+1 seat, similar to the original, while a thin LED headlight bar sits flush on the frontend. Unfortunately, you won’t be seeing this in Michael Jackson’s 1988 Moonwalker film, like the original Lancia Stratos Zero.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems