Muscle car lovers and Fast & Furious fans rejoice! Despite Fast 9 getting delayed until 2021, the LEGO Group and Universal Brand Development revealed today the first set inspired by the high-octane, global blockbuster franchise: Dom’s Dodge Charger. At 1,077-pieces, this replica of street racer Dominic Toretto’s legendary 1970 Dodge Charger R/T most certainly provides a building challenge while cooped up inside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s not just a static sculpture, once you complete the build, fans will be able to try out Dom’s cool stunts and recreate the daring high-speed chases from the Fast & Furious movies with the model. The hood pops open to reveal the iconic V8 engine, complete with moving pistons and double wishbone suspension, while a wheelie bar can be used to show off the car’s best moves. Available globally on April 27, 2020.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
The high-octane action of the Fast & Furious franchise has captured the hearts and imaginations of petrol-heads the world over. We want to inspire people of all ages to explore their creativity through building whatever their passion is, and we know fans of LEGO Technic and the blockbuster franchise love cool cars and adrenaline-fuelled fun,” said Samuel Tacchi, designer of LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger.