Before we get into Liberty Walk’s menacing LB-Silhoutte WORKS GT kit, did you know that the Huracán’s name is actually inspired by a Spanish fighting bull? That’s right, in the past, names from historical Spanish fighting bulls have been used in the naming scheme of most Lamborghini car models. Huracán was a real bull known for its courage that fought in 1879. With that said, this kit is available in FRP or all dry carbon. Read more to see what the fighter jet livery of this kit looks like on a Huracan.
This kit consists of a new front bumper, front diffuser, rear bumper, rear diffuser, rear wing, rear engine hood, wide body fender flares, hood, and an optional Airex suspension. If you opt for the FRP version, you’ll have to shell out $39,000+, while the all dry carbon is going to set you back a whopping $59,000+. These prices do not include painting or installation, so we recommend looking for a few sponsors before ordering this kit.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide