Marine biologists have discovered a ‘yellow brick road’ illusion on top of the Liliʻuokalani Ridge Seamounts near Hawaii. These formations appear to be neatly divided from each other at 90-degree angles and form a narrow strip, making it appear as if they were arranged by human hands. However, this phenomenon was the result of ancient volcanic activity thousands of feet below the water’s surface.
These brick-like formations are just the result of volcanic eruptions over millions of years and the result of heating and cooling. It was first spotted by researchers riding aboard the E/V Nautilus on April 23rd while remotely operating a submersible at the Nootka Seamount in the Pacific Ocean, northwest of Hawaii. This is almost as crazy as the bioluminescence phenomenon on beaches.
- RC Boat for Sea: Alpharev remote control boat is a boat suit for playing in the saltwater. The self-righting functions help the rc boat keep in the right side up, make sure your rc boat can play in strong winds an waves without disappearing into the sea.
- Wide Control Range: Attribute to the easy-to-use 2.4GHz radio controller, the Alpharev rc boat can be easily controlled within a range up to 100 feet. What is more, you can use it two or three together without interfering with each other. Simply pair the first boat with its remote and drive it, then repeat the same step for the second one.
- Easy to Use: Comparing with other handle remote controller, this radio controller does not have the comprehensive settle. It also has the one click mode and LED light, adding much fun to your playing process.
- Perfect Gift for Any Occasion: If you want to select a present for your kids or friends, Alpharev rc boat is the best choice for you! The Alpharev remote control boat is easy to use for children, not only can it use to play with friends but also it can increase the family fun.
- 24 H After-Sales Service: We increase the staff of the after-sales team and improved the service quality. We will be 24 hours online to provide you with the satisfactory service!
At the summit of Nootka Seamount, the team spotted a ‘dried lake bed’ formation, now IDed as a fractured flow of hyaloclastite rock (a volcanic rock formed in high-energy eruptions where many rock fragments settle to the seabed). Our exploration of this never-before-surveyed area is helping researchers take a deeper look at life on and within the rocky slopes of these deep, ancient seamounts,” said the researchers.