A Tesla driver happened to be right behind a Toyota Prius that was robbed by thieves in a Honda Civic, and the vehicle’s camera captured the entire incident. Put simply, the victims were attempting to get onto the I-80 East at 4:30pm when the black Honda cut in right behind their car. A traffic backup gave the suspect vehicle a perfect window to get closer to the victim’s car. A passenger in the backseat got out of the suspect car, smashed the rear windshield of the victim’s car, and got away with thousands in camera gear. Read more for the video and additional information.
The victims were Ben and Masha of Home Shots, and in just 10-seconds, around $7,000 worth of gear was stolen, which included a camera, lenses, a drone, as well as a gimbal. How did the suspect(s) in the black Honda know about this gear? They followed the couple from a photoshoot earlier.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front [email protected] or front [email protected] and rear [email protected]) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【24Hr Parking Monitoring】Built-in 320mAh battery dash cam can stay on even when the car is parked and the engine is off, functioning as a surveillance camera system and automatically recording video upon detecting any bumps or physical movement
- 【Smart Witness for Accidents】When the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden shock or collision, the camera will automatically loop record driving incidents and lock video which can be used as important evidence for insurance claims. (Make sure use U3 SD card)
It was my camera bag full of gears including a Nikon Z6, Nikon 14-30mm, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Ronin SC, Flashpoint speedlight, filters, memory cards, and some other small stuff,” the photographer told PetaPixel.