Spanning a mind-blowing 2,060 square feet in size, this massive Lord of the Rings-inspired LEGO mini brick build took 50 designers and brick builders 3-years to assemble using 150-million pieces. For those interested, you can visit it at Smaerd Land in Shenzhen, China’s largest children’s museum that is open Tue – Sun. This diorama is just one of the exhibitions at Smaerd Land, as guests will also be able to experience a “Sci-Fi Zone” and “Window to the World” displays. Read more for the video and additional information.
Whether it be the Battle at Helms Deep from “The Two Towers”, Smaug staring intently at the world’s tiny inhabitants or flags bearing the White Hand of Saruman gracing the sides of Isengard, you’ll find it in this amazing build. The Lord of the Rings has since been reprinted many times and translated into at least 38 languages, so it’s no surprise that the fantasy novel is a big hit in Asia.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and creative kids will love building their own LEGO BrickHeadz versions of the Child and The Mandalorian (75317), recreating authentic details to create a cool display
- The Mandalorian buildable LEGO figure has signature weapons – a blaster rifle clipped on the back and a blaster pistol in hand – to spark memories of thrilling Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes
- Youngsters will love the Child building toy with adjustable ears for different expressions, and its hoverpram ‘floating’ on a transparent LEGO element; Both construction models have baseplates for display
- This 295-piece LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise for Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and LEGO builders aged 10 and up
- The Mandalorian measures 3” (8cm) tall and the Child and hoverpram building toy measures 3” (8cm) high – they won't take up too much space but are sure to make a big impression wherever they are displayed