Lordstown Motors is hard at work building the production version of their all-electric Endurance pickup truck using their Alpha skateboard chassis. Featuring in-wheel motors, it looks like a blast to drive without a shell on, especially since it’s ultra light and generates up to 440 kW of power. The company tested this skateboard chassis at a real test track, on the back roads, including mud, water, snow, and even a few jumps thrown in. Read more to see it in-action and for additional information.
Lordstown Motors claims to have received approximately 50,000 non-binding production reservations from commercial fleets for its Lordstown Endurance all-electric pickup truck, with an average order size of approximately 500 vehicles per fleet. They expect to begin production in September 2021, with full production ramping up throughout 2022. As for specs, it should make a combined 600-horsepower from its in-wheel motors and have a 250-mile range on a full charge.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.