Lunaz Design unveils the world’s first all-electric Aston Martin DB6, and it will be offered to client worldwide in a highly limited production run in both Left Hand Drive as well as Right Hand Drive configurations. Prices will start at over $1-million USD, with the first deliveries set for the third quarter of 2023. Each one of these Aston Martin DB6 electric conversions will undergo an exhaustive bare-metal restoration and re-engineering process. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Customers will receive upgraded brakes, suspension and steering, while all interior components will be re-engineered for comfort as well as convenience. The latter includes air conditioning, along with integration of the latest infotainment, navigation systems and full Wi-Fi connectivity. Power comes from Lunaz’ proprietary modular electric powertrain, developed entirely in-house, consisting of battery capacity ranges from 80-120 kWh. On a full charge, it has a range of 255 miles, complete with CCS fast-charging capability.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
The rapid growth of Lunaz reflects the growing role that remanufacturing and electrification plays in plotting a sustainable course to a clean-air powertrain future. By furthering the legacies of these beautiful Aston Martins we create many more highly skilled jobs and expand our clean-technology production presence at our home in Silverstone, England. We are proud to take vehicles of all types that already exist and extend their use for many generations to come,” said David Lorenz, Founder and CEO, Lunaz Group.