Maserati’s last supercar was the MC12 in 2005, but today, they officially unveiled the MC20. This mid-engined supercar is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine making 621 horsepower and 538 pound-feet of torque, mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 miles per hour in a mere 2.9 seconds, while topping out at 201 mph. At just 3,306 pounds, it features a lightweight monocoque carbon-fiber tub construction. Read more for a video walkthrough, additional pictures and information.
On the inside, you’ll find Maserati Connect, which boasts internet-connected navigation, on-board Wi-Fi, Amazon Alexa compatibility, smartphone connectivity and two 10.0-inch displays, with one of them replacing the instrument cluster. The second display runs all-new infotainment software called Maserati Multimedia System, which enables you to select driving mode, set climate control functions, turn on the heated seat, switch the music, and more. Orders are being accepted now, with deliveries likely to begin in early 2021.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide