If a McLaren 650S existed back during the Chernobyl disaster and survived, this is probably what it would look like. In addition to the zombie apocalypse-inspired wrap, it comes equipped with a Liberty Walk body kit, complete with flared front / rear wheel arches, a revamped front splitter and a massive rear wing similar to that found on the P1 GTR. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
You’ll also find new side skirts, paired with a set of sleek black HRE wheels wrapped in Michelin tires. The factory 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine hasn’t been modified, but sounds ten times better with the new Armytrix exhaust system. One caveat: this is a one-off creation, so you’ll have to build your own.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play