If a McLaren 650S existed back during the Chernobyl disaster and survived, this is probably what it would look like. In addition to the zombie apocalypse-inspired wrap, it comes equipped with a Liberty Walk body kit, complete with flared front / rear wheel arches, a revamped front splitter and a massive rear wing similar to that found on the P1 GTR. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
You’ll also find new side skirts, paired with a set of sleek black HRE wheels wrapped in Michelin tires. The factory 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine hasn’t been modified, but sounds ten times better with the new Armytrix exhaust system. One caveat: this is a one-off creation, so you’ll have to build your own.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 2-inch (6cm) wide and 1-inch (4cm) deep