SpaceX CRS-20 launched today and it’s a Commercial Resupply Service mission to the International Space Station flown using Dragon. This was SpaceX’s last flight for Dragon CRS and concludes the NASA CRS-1 contract extension. The capsule has been loaded with more than 4,300-pounds of supplies, including more than 2,100-pounds of science equipment. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The science equipment will be used for various experiments across Expeditions 62 and 63, focusing on a range of topics, like growing a human heart cells in space to water conservation methods, particle-foam manufacturing and the addition of a new research platform on the ISS.
- Developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of man's historic walk on the moon, this highly detailed collectible LEGO replica of the iconic Apollo 11 Eagle Lunar Lander is a spectacular display model
- It's packed with amazing details, including detachable ascent and descent stages, a lunar surface display base and 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA-detailed spacesuits
- The LEGO Creator Expert Apollo 11 Lunar Lander makes an impressive display for home or office
- The advanced LEGO Creator Expert Apollo 11 Lunar Lander model is a challenging and rewarding LEGO building set that makes a great gift for space and NASA fans, and for kids ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep