As most already know, the Microsoft Surface Duo is an upcoming dual-screen Android smartphone with a folio design. It features two 5.6-inch displays that can be used in various configurations (“postures”), including a laptop-like form where a Bluetooth keyboard is attached to the bottom screen. A newly leaked video shows off one new feature called “Peek” that is exactly as it sounds, the ability to view notifications without fully opening up the device. Read more for the teaser video and additional information.
It’s expected to be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, while having a camera up front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Microsoft Surface Duo are said to be Wi-Fi and USB Type-C. Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- No WiFi, no problem, in addition to WiFi, every model comes enabled with blazing fast LTE Advanced Pro connectivity
- Perfect for your on the go lifestyle — sleek and slim, in Matte Black, Surface Pro X is just 7.3mm thin and starts at 1.7 pounds
- See more and do more on a 13” screen. Virtually edge to edge PixelSense Display touchscreen and Surface signature 3:2 ratio gives you the most workspace possible
- Powered by Qualcomm, the new custom Microsoft SQ1 processor delivers multitasking laptop performance, Long battery life, and faster LTE and Wi Fi connectivity
- Ultra slim and versatile design. Surface Pro X adapts to you, transforming from the ultra thin laptop, to powerful tablet, to portable studio
— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) February 26, 2020