Palari Group and Mighty Buildings have officially announced the development of the world’s first community of 3D-printed zero net energy homes located in Rancho Mirage, California. A 5-acre parcel of land will be transformed into a planned community of 15 eco-friendly homes, built utilizing the 3D-printed panelized Mighty Kit system by Mighty Buildings, which eliminates 99% of construction waste, thanks to to the efficiency of operations with solar energy and weather-resistant materials. Read more for a video and additional information.
The 3D-printed homes span 1,450-square-feet and comprise of 3 bedrooms as well as 2 bathrooms. There is also a secondary residence measuring 700-square-feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, both situated on a large 10,000-square-foot lot. That’s not all, each one is going to have a swimming pool with deck and views of the surrounding mountains with plenty of space for lounging and desert star-gazing. Power is going to be 100-percent solar, with optional Tesla Powerwall batteries and EV chargers for a fully integrated electric car-home experience. Other upgrade options include pergola decking, cabanas, hot tubs, firepits and even outdoor showers.
- Self-developed Silent Motherboard: The Ender-3 V2 built-in self-developed silent motherboard, which has stronger anti-interference, faster and more stable motion performance, silent printing and low decibel operation.
- UL Certified MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with MeanWell power supply, produced by the listed company with mature technology, meeting all the needs of fast heating and long-time printing. Moreover, the power supply is concealed in the machine, making it much safer.
- Effortless Filament Feed-in: Ender-3 V2 adds a rotary knob on the extruder, making loading and feeding filament process much easier; Brand new operation UI system and 4.3" smart color screen greatly improve user experience.
- Resume Printing Function: Can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages, saving your time and reducing waste.
- Carborundum Glass Platform: Enable the hotbed heat up quicker and prints adhere better without the warping. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
We could not be more excited for this groundbreaking collaboration with Palari, and to be a part of the creation of the world’s first 3D-printed zero net energy community. This will be the first on-the-ground actualization of our vision for the future of housing – able to be deployed rapidly, affordably, sustainably, and able to augment surrounding communities with a positive dynamic,” said Alexey Dubov, Co-Founder and COO of Mighty Buildings.