Photo credit: Moto Adonis
Last month, Harley Davidson unveiled the LiveWire One, a more affordable version of its electric motorcycle. At $21,999 USD, this bike can travel up to 146 city miles on a single charge, which can go from 0-100% in just 60-minutes when plugged into a DC fast charger. Moto Adonis thought that it could use a style makeover, and thus “The Rule Breaker” was created. They replaced all of the factory body pieces and turned it into a futuristic Batcycle of sorts. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
They started by rough sketching its design by hand and once the client approved of them, the team started the actual build process. They drew out the pieces on cardboard and then taped them to the body to make sure everything lined up. Next, they started shaping aluminum with a hammer until all the pieces were welded together. Several LED lights were added into the bodywork as well as seat, which can both be operated with a smartphone.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
We as Moto Adonis are really proud of how this bike turned out! We are building custom motorcycles since 2012, but this was our first EV we have ever build. We would love to do it again! Conventional motorcycles with petrol engines are our drugs, but the taste of power and a different kind of sound and experience is something really special. If you rode this beast, you’d probably share the opinion that this is awesome too!,” said the shop.