The Motorola Edge smartphone is a flagship 5G device at a budget price, and you can get one for $391.52 shipped, today only, originally $699.99. Its Endless Edge display wraps nearly 90-degrees around both sides of the device and stretches 6.7 inches to create an immersive viewing experience, making it great for entertainment, especially with the cinematic 21:9 screen ratio, HDR10 as well as a 90Hz screen refresh rate. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. 4G compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless . Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless . Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Ultra-powerful 5G performance - Experience pure speed with the next gen wireless network, plus an insanely fast processor, 6GB memory, and 256GB storage. Compatible with T-Mobile's 5G network now. Ready for 5G on other networks dependent on carrier availability.
- Immersive 90 Hz Endless Edge display - Get breathtaking HDR10 picture quality on a gorgeous 6.7” OLED display that wraps around the edges.
- 64MP Triple Camera System - Class-leading camera resolution lets you capture everything from super high-res to crisp low-light, and from ultra-wide to ultra-zoom.
The rear triple camera system consists of a 64MP main sensor with Quad Pixel technology, an 8MP telephoto lens, and a 16MP ultra-wide angle lens. Other features include 6GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a 4500mAh battery with 18W TurboPower charging, which gives your hours of power in just minutes.