On July 21, 1969, Neil Armstrong made history by becoming the first human to step on the Moon, and described it as “one small step for man, a giant leap for mankind.” Buzz Aldrin would join him on the lunar surface approximately 19-minutes later, and together, they planted the US flag and made the iconic phone call with then President of the United States of America, Richard Nixon. Read more to see some footage from that historic mission upscaled by artificial intelligence.
Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin spent nearly 21 hours 31 minutes at a site they named Tranquility Base on the Moon before lifting off to rejoin Columbia in lunar orbit. When astronauts from NASA’s future Artemis missions step onto the Moon again, they’ll see the footprints left by their predecessors, a true testament of human resilience and perseverance.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. This space toy with astronaut figures lets you role play the many missions the Saturn V completed.
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module. Plus, there are 2 minifigures to accompany the Lunar Lander and splashdown rocket toy.
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands. The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space.
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set
- This spaceship toy measures over 39-inches (100cm) high and 6-inches (17cm) in diameter. It includes 1,969 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older.
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up Ideas NASA Apollo Saturn V.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong put his left foot on the rocky Moon. It was the first human footprint on the Moon. They had taken TV cameras with them. So, people all over the world watched it when it happened. More people watched this Moon landing than any other show on TV,” said NASA.