If you just can’t wait for GTA VI to be released, there’s the NaturalVision Evolved (NVE) visual overhaul mod for GTA V. It’s still being developed as we speak, but is in the early access stage. The most recent version has improved environmental weather effects, the lighting system, ambient colors, tone mapping, world textures, building models and lots more. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The environment and weather effects were tweaked by adding new building models, upgraded environmental textures, ambient colors, and the addition of SSRTGI (Screen-Space Ray Traced Global Illumination) to improve lighting realism with the help of ray-tracing. Its creator, Razed, has poured over 1,200-hours into this remaster, but does not yet have a release date set. However, when it does go live, players will be able to download it from GTA5-Mods.
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core 3.2GHz (3.6 GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD RX 550 2GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | Display Connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1 x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A.