The Nintendo Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. handheld has been released, and for any gamer looking to pick up a limited edition collectible or just a cool little gaming device, this is it. This looks like the original Game & Watch systems released in the 1980s, but features a modern +Control Pad and comes loaded with Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2) as well as a special version of Ball with a Mario makeover. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Its color scheme draws inspiration from the original with red and gold accents, but with a USB-C port for charging. For those wondering, yes, it still functions as a clock. Simply tap on the “Time” button, and you’re greeted with a clock with Mario jumping around.
- Get your hands on a new piece of Super Mario history with a collectible Game & Watch system!
- Play the whole Super Mario Bros. game and save the Mushroom Kingdom
- Challenge yourself by taking on Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Watch out for Super Mario inspired surprises as time changes in the included digital clock
- Juggle Super Mario Bros. style in a Mario version of Game & Watch : Ball
We look forward to everyone joining us on a Mario journey 35 years in the making. We are marking this significant milestone with a wide variety of games and experiences that all generations of Mario fans, from here to the Mushroom Kingdom, can enjoy together,” said Nintendo of America President Doug Bowser.