Sure, the Nissan LEAF NISMO RC may not compare with the new Tesla Roadster, but if it were priced around the Model 3 Performance, many who don’t need four seats would probably opt for this electric racer. Power comes from an electric twin-motor setup that sends 322 HP and 472 lb-ft (640 Nm) of torque to the AWD system, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 3.4 seconds. Read more for a video and additional information.
Unlike the production Nissan Leaf, this prototype uses a carbon fiber tub to keep the weight to just 2,690-pounds. The AWD system sends torque to the grippiest tire for extreme cornering performance. For comparison, the long-range Leaf E+ features a 62 kWh battery, paired with a 217 HP electric motor and is good for 226 miles on a full charge.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
For Nissan, the ‘E’ in ‘EV’ also stands for ‘Exciting’. Putting this philosophy front and center, we created the LEAF NISMO RC. It amplifies the fun-to-drive aspect of electric mobility, raising the thrills offered by EVs to a new level,” said Michael Carcamo, Nissan Global Motorsport Director.