Limited to just 15-units worldwide, the NOVITEC Ferrari F8 N-LARGO could be the most brutal Tributo yet. Starting from the outside, it boasts a carbon fiber widebody kit, a large rear ducktail spoiler, a front spoiler with side flaps, NOVITEC sport springs that lower the ride height by 35mm, and NOVITEC NF10 NL forged wheels in a staggered 21-inch / 22-inch layout. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The modified twin-turbocharged V8 engine is now rated at 818 hp, enabling hit to hit 62 mph in just 2.6 seconds, thanks to a high-performance exhaust system, which is available made from stainless steel or the especially light INCONEL – both versions are offered with or without actively controlled exhaust valves. The sport exhaust tips can also be finished in .999 fine-gold plating for added effect.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
The NOVITEC N-LARGO bodywork modifications, which were developed in cooperation with German designer Vittorio Strosek, impress with a combination of aerodynamic efficiency and thrilling styling that was perfected in the wind tunnel. NOVITEC uses lightweight yet high-strength carbon as the material for the bodywork components. To match the bodywork that is wider by 13 centimeters, NOVITEC developed tailor-made NOVITEC NF10 NL hi-tech forged wheels in cooperation with American high-end manufacturer Vossen,” said the tuner.