The McLaren 765LT may not be as quick as the 720S straight from the factory, but send it over to NOVITEC, and you’ll get one that competes with hypercars. Their Performance Stage 2 upgrade, when paired with a plug-and-play N-Tronic control, generates 843 horsepower and 662 pound-feet of torque from its twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8 engine, enabling it to hit 62mph in a mere 2.5 seconds, while topping out at 205mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include an Inconel exhaust with optional 999 fine-gold plating, staggered MC3 / Vossen forged wheels in 72 different colors, NOVITEC sports springs, along with a plethora of carbon fiber body pieces, including headlight inserts, rocker panels, air intakes, roof scoop, hood, as well as trunk lid. The interior can be finished in multiple color varieties, fine leather, and Alcantara.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 2-inch (6cm) wide and 1-inch (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
NOVITEC further enhances these talents with professional engine tuning offered in three variants. All three kits are based on a plug & play NOVITEC N-TRONIC auxiliary control unit, which is adapted to the vehicle’s electronic engine controls. The tuning module controls ignition and injection with specially programmed mapping and modifies the electronic boost pressure control,” said the tuner.