If you’ve browsed YouTube in the past 2-years, ASMR video might have randomly shown up in your feed. These refer to autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), or a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. The triggers for these sensations are commonly auditory / visual, and may be encountered through the interpersonal interactions of daily life. Spotify partnered with The LEGO Group to bring you an entire playlist of brick-filled goodness. Read more for a preview and additional information.
Each LEGO element makes a unique noise, which allowed the designers to experiment with over 10,000 in their quest for the perfect relaxing sounds. The result is a white noise playlist that includes tracks like ‘It All Clicks’ that perfectly captures the joyous sound of two elements joining together, and ‘The Waterfall’ created by pouring thousands of bricks on top of each other.
- Indulge your passion for the Caped Crusader with the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing; If you’re an adult Batman fan or a model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model of the Batwing is for you
- The iconic style of the Batwing from the 1989 BATMAN movie is enhanced by a sturdy stand, nameplate and 3 minifigures: BATMAN, THE JOKER and a Boombox goon
- This challenging and rewarding building project provides an engrossing and stress-relieving break from the real world – and will look great when displayed on the wall or on its stand in your home or workplace
- Any superhero or LEGO fan will love this 2,363-piece construction kit; Whether you buy it for yourself, as a birthday gift or a holiday present, the LEGO Batwing model is sure to deliver hours of enjoyment
- Measuring over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 22” (58cm) wide, the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing looks stunning on its stand and when attached to the wall
The playlist can be accessed for free from over 15 different music streaming platforms including Spotify and iTunes. The LEGO White Noise playlist has been released to accompany the immersive LEGO Botanical Collection building experience, following research that found that almost three quarters (73%) of adults are on the hunt for new ways to destress,” said the company.