Photo credit: Car Scoops
For $110K, you could either buy a nice used Ferrari 360, or this bizarre Acura NSX and LaFerrari mashup. According to the seller, the vehicle is painted blood red and was built by Santarsiero Concepts. It took approximately four-years to design and build using an Acura NSX chassis with 75,000 miles on the odometer. It’s powered by a 3.0-liter V6 engine generating 270 hp and 210 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
What made the first-generation NSX so special was that the car’s chassis rigidity and cornering/handling capabilities were the results of Formula One driver Ayrton Senna’s consultation with NSX’s chief engineers while testing the prototype at Honda’s Suzuka Circuit during its final development. Fortunately, the engine as well as suspension appear to remain stock on this kit car, but it did get an F1-style exhaust.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!