You may not have heard of t he Nubia Red Magic 5G, but this gaming smartphone is definitely no slouch. One feature that sets it apart from its competition is an internal cooling fan that blasts heat out of the side of the device. It exhausts through a vent on the right side of the phone, above the power and volume button, and pulls in air from another vent on the left. Read more for a hands-on video, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the cooling fan, it sports a 6.65-inch (2340×1080) 144Hz OLED display with an in-screen fingerprint reader, Snapdragon 865 chipset, up to 16GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, USB-C, a 3.5mm headphone jack, 55W quick charging, a triple rear camera setup (64MP main camera, 8MP wide-angle, and a 2MP macro camera), and a 4500mAh battery, all running on Android 10. Available now in China and set to be released “globally” later this month, priced from $542 USD.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size