NVIDIA introduced the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, the first graphics card of the RTX 3060 family, powered by the company’s Ampere architecture. Priced at just $399, it features ray tracing and AI-powered DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), making it faster than the previous generation GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, which is nearly double the price, but still manages to deliver amazing 1080p and 1440p gameplay. It also supports NVIDIA Reflex and NVIDIA Broadcast, which when combined with real-time ray tracing, form the foundation of the GeForce gaming platform. Read more for two videos, including a review, and additional information.
It comes equipped with 8GB of video memory, 1410Mhz base clock, a boost clock of 1665Mhz, dual-slot design, an d a new 12-pin power connector. NVIDIA recommends that you pair a 600W power supply with the RTX 3060 Ti, since the card can draw up to 200 watts of power. As for the other technologies, NVIDIA Reflex reduces system latency (or input lag) to make games more responsive and give players in competitive multiplayer titles an extra edge. Broadcast is basically a suite of audio and video AI enhancements, including virtual backgrounds, motion capture and advanced noise removal, that can be used for video conferencing or calls.
- System: Intel i7-10700F 2.9GHz (4.8GHz Max Turbo) 16GB DDR4 RAM 240GB SSD 1TB HDD Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card VR Ready 1x DVI 1x HDMI 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 2 x USB 2.0 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included 16 Color RGB Lighting Case Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A
We’re entering a massive holiday season with ray-traced effects coming to Cyberpunk 2077, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Watch Dogs: Legion and more. There’s no better way for gamers to enjoy cutting-edge ray-traced games or powering through creative and productivity workflows than with the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, and the rest of the RTX 30 Series,” said Matt Wuebbling, VP of global GeForce marketing at NVIDIA.