Researchers from the University of Queensland discovered that if time travel were possible, the paradox couldn’t actually exist. In other words, any changes a time traveler would make in the past would cause the timeline to self-correct, thus ensuring that whatever occurred to send you back in time would still happen. The current timeline’s events would still happen, but probably not in the same way, though similar enough for one not to notice. Read more for two videos on time travel and additional information.
The paper, titled “Reversible dynamics with closed time-like curves and freedom of choice,” was published last week by the researchers in the peer-reviewed journal Classical and Quantum Gravity. This one resembles the study that appeared in the peer-reviewed journal Physical Review Letters, where it also discusses that changes made in the past won’t dramatically alter the future.
- KABOOM! The Irresistibly Fun Combustion Chemistry Kit - “CURIOUS” “HIGH ENERGY” “CREATIVE” (or bored 😉 kiddo? We guarantee this becomes your kid’s favorite toy, with the ideal balance of explosive fun kids love and safety you’ll appreciate.
- LOADED WITH VALUE: Our educational science kit comes with 25+ KABOOM science experiments, from making balloon rockets from a chemical reaction, to creating their own fizzy bombs, to creating color explosions to exploding bags and much more!
- AGE APPROPRIATE: Playz KABOOM makes an excellent Christmas or Birthday gift for boys, girls, teens and kids age 8 9 10 11 12 13+ years old, with more than enough kids activity to entertain a room full of teenagers or school-age children.
- EXCITING WAY TO LEARN: Introduce young minds to the exciting world of scientific discoveries through this fun and engaging stem projects for kids ages 8-12 that teaches about the wonders of chemistry with safe and entertaining science experiments.
- THE PLAYZ PROMISE - Not a Science Whiz? You’re Not Alone! That’s why we include a fun fact-filled lab guide with pictures and step-by-step instructions. We guarantee your TOTAL satisfaction with the quality, fun and ease of use or your money back.
Say you traveled in time, in an attempt to stop COVID-19’s patient zero from being exposed to the virus. However if you stopped that individual from becoming infected — that would eliminate the motivation for you to go back and stop the pandemic in the first place,” said University of Queensland scientist Fabio Costa.