If you attended 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, the Ford Shelby Cobra concept car was one of the featured vehicles. Unfortunately, it never went into production. Inspired by the AC Cobra MkI, this vehicle was powered by an aluminum 6.4L V10 engine generating 645 hp and 501 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to hit a top speed of 207 miles per hour. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The chassis of the Shelby Cobra concept was based on an aluminum chassis that the Ford GT production car used, but modified to suit the concept car’s front-mid engine placement. Despite sharing many chassis similarities with the Ford GT, the Shelby Cobra concept is almost 2 feet shorter overall than the GT. Featuring a very minimalist look, which is continued in the interior, like the driver and passenger seats to being placed closer together due to the transmission placement. However, it did not have air conditioning or a radio.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Designed for Lego 10265,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Creator Ford Mustang from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.