If you attended 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, the Ford Shelby Cobra concept car was one of the featured vehicles. Unfortunately, it never went into production. Inspired by the AC Cobra MkI, this vehicle was powered by an aluminum 6.4L V10 engine generating 645 hp and 501 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to hit a top speed of 207 miles per hour. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The chassis of the Shelby Cobra concept was based on an aluminum chassis that the Ford GT production car used, but modified to suit the concept car’s front-mid engine placement. Despite sharing many chassis similarities with the Ford GT, the Shelby Cobra concept is almost 2 feet shorter overall than the GT. Featuring a very minimalist look, which is continued in the interior, like the driver and passenger seats to being placed closer together due to the transmission placement. However, it did not have air conditioning or a radio.
- Authentic exclusive replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang with dark-blue bodywork, white racing stripes, and new-for-March-2019 special elements
- Special elements incl. 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ mark and Ford Mustang V8 engine with many...
- Customizable with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler, a nitrous oxide tank and more
- Designed for Lego 10265,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Creator Ford Mustang from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...