Desks with built-in computers have been done before, but this one crams a lot more than meets the eye. At first glance, this appears to be just a standard solid wood desk, but what you don’t know is that veneer covers the surface and is glued onto a custom-fabricated 1mm steel sheet. Everything was first planned out in FreeCAD to ensure that all components fit and had proper airflow. Read more for the build video and additional information.
In addition to just a computer, there’s also a document canner, printer, Wi-Fi router, and even a wireless charging pad tucked away. There’s a dedicated slot for I/O, while another is equipped with three international power sockets and a 22-inch pen display. The most difficult task was translating the FreeCAD design into actual woodworking, metalworking, and PCB plans, especially for the amplifier.
- ✔ Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- ✔ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Video Card | 8GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | Minimum 4 x USB Ports, including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x HDMI or 1 x DisplayPort Guaranteed, additional ports may vary | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- ✔ 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech Chronos Mini, Black Edition w/ Front Mesh Gaming Case
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at Ultra settings, detailed 1440p Quad HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay.