With many gyms still closed due to the pandemic, an increasing number of people have been working out from home, but it’s quite difficult (and pricey) to obtain all the equipment. The PIVOT Bed hopes to change that, and without taking up an entire room. Simply put, it’s a heavy duty S366-grade steel bed that transforms into a home gym in minutes, complete with a power rack, pull up bar, dip bar, tablet mount, and lots more. Two built-in gas struts make lifting and lowering the apparatus a breeze. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Unlike other home gyms, this one includes a patent-pending mat solution that includes everything you need to have a safe space to work out on, regardless of whether it is laid on a hard surface or carpet. The bed itself doesn’t require you to mount anything to the wall or floor since it ocks securely into the vertical position. The sturdy steel base means it’s extremely solid, ready for whatever exercise you have in mind. How much does this cost? Around $1,000 USD for the early bird backers, which might be worth it for anyone paying $50+ monthly for a gym membership. More information here.
- PORTABLE, QUIET AND EFFICIENT CARDIO: This mini strider is compact and lightweight, making it easy to use and transport to any home or office space. It’s quiet and unintrusive, too. The minimal space required is 24.5 x 17 inches
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION WITH MONITOR: Vary the intensity of your workout by turning the adjustable dial while you stride. See your stats while exercising with the display monitor.
- MULTIPLE MOVEMENT OPTIONS: Depending on your needs and abilities, the In Motion E1000 Compact Strider can be used sitting or standing. Pedal forward or reverse to target different muscles.
- THREE COLOR CHOICES: Customize your exercise machine by choosing one of three vibrant color options. Weight Limit:250 lbs
- GREAT FOR GAMERS: Get an effective workout while gaming – passive, low-attention exercise promotes leg movement and improved circulation in a non-distracting way while playing video games
Exercise videos, Zoom calls, virtual classes, or just catching up on some Netflix? All things we like to do when exercising, but it can be hard to find somewhere to set your device up so you can see it when exercising. Not with PIVOT Bed, though, as you have masses of space to mount your screen or device. You can choose to use Velcro, or use a system of your own,” said its creators.