Photo credit: Car Scoops
Designed by George Milidrag and Hulki Aldikacti, the Pontiac Fiero is a mid-engined sports car that was built by General Motors between 1983-1988. Many technologies incorporated in this vehicle, like composite panels, hidden headlamps and, stereo speakers built into the driver / passenger headrests, were radical for their time. Unfortunately, its time has long gone, and many owners have resorted to transforming them into other supercars, such as the Lamborghini Countach. Read more for another picture.
A total of 370,168 Fieros were manufactured over its relatively short production run of five years; by comparison, 163,000 Toyota MR2s were sold in their first five years. People complained about its performance, reliability as well as some safety issues. However, we’re not sure if this knockoff Lamborghini is any better than a Fiero in factory fresh condition.
- High Quality and Aventador Authorization:authorized by Aventador, authorized model LP700-4,anti-counterfeit label on the outer box,Size:4.72 inch x 1.97 inch x 1.97 inch.(1:36 Scale).
- High-Quality Materials and Strong Pull Back: The car is made of zinc alloy, plastic parts, rubber tires. Our products have a CPC certificate, which complies with all US laws and regulations; no harm to children. Install a strong pull-back device that can slide 20 meters (65.6ft) on a smooth table.
- Open Door Design and Realistic Interior: the front door of the car is designed separately, the double door can be opened; the interior decoration is very realistic, which is very good for children.
- Best Gifts Toys:Pull back car is very easy to use for 3 years old. It is a good decompression toy for adults in the office.
- 100% After-Sales Service Satisfaction: TGRMC-CZ provides 100% after-sales service satisfaction,return within 30 days of receiving goods, and after-sales service within 1 year.