We’ve featured plenty of Pontiac Fiero-based Lamborghini knockoffs, but this is the first we’ve seen based on the 5th-generation (2004-2006) Pontiac GTO. Despite looking nothing like a real Aventador, the one bright spot is that it’s powered by a Corvette-sourced LS1 V8 that generates up to 400 hp straight from the factory. However, if you look under the hood of this vehicle, you’ll spot a “900 HP” number on the valve cover, which is more than likely just for show. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The interior doesn’t look half bad, minus the Lamborghini badgets. It features an infotainment system, backup camera, faux carbon fiber inserts on the steering wheel and even a removable roof that turns it into a roadster of sorts. One caveat: you’ll still have to shell out $33,750 for this knockoff. Check out the listing here.
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Officially-licensed Lamborghini Aventador sports car with doors that swing up like a real Lamborghini, a built-in horn, and LED headlights
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- MANUAL & REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them when necessary; remote has forward/reverse controls and speed selection
- RECHARGEABLE 12V BATTERY: Comes with a charger to allow for hours of playtime and exciting adventures for your children
- 3.7 MPH MAX SPEED: Little ones can cruise through sidewalks at a safe yet fun 1.9 to 3.7 miles per hour; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52"(L) x 28.75"(W) x 18"(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.